Monday, December 03, 2007

Skipped lessons today and stayed at home to study. It was indeed a wise choice. Haha.. Feel more relieved after studying ITL and think i may have time to go gym wif andy later but the thought of business finance makes me sick. As long as i think of BF, i feel worried n down again. Dono y, maybe it's because it's the only module wif no tips, no hints and somemore nth to revise on except the textbook. Past year paper also no solutions den tutorial teacher only go through, didnt write down ans for me to refer again so i can say it's the worse thing i ever met wif. Really dono wad to do. Hope God will find me a solution soon so i will no longer be stress n worried bout it but happy. It's gonna be tough this 2 weeks wif so many project to finish n test to study. I hope my grp n i can finish our ITL project soon. Dragged too long already.

No comments: